THE PRODUCTS FOR EXTERNAL ASTRAVERNICI: A RELIABLE CHOICE
Nature provides us with incredible resources, and plants are certainly among the most fascinating living organisms.
The wood they give us is a material, "warm", perfect from all points of view, but it is subject in time, and the most important causes are :
- The ultraviolet rays of sunlight that break up the molecules of the wood by scraping the paint film
- The blueing and rotting fungi that feed on the wood under the paint and cause it to detach (they are also responsible for the "enlargement" of the wood outside)
- L’elevata temperatura che provoca la vetrificazione della vernice che, diventando rigida, si può staccare con facilità (una finestra al sole d’estate raggiunge facilmente i 60°C)
The moisture that penetrates into the wood where the film of paint is interrupted, perhaps due to cracks or breakage, favors the degradation of the film, as well as:
- The bad weather
The products for outdoor Astravernici, the result of a new generation of research, are formulated to counteract the main causes of deterioration of wooden products exposed to the outside, ensuring the best aesthetic result and the lowest environmental impact, both in the work both on the ecosystem in general
All our products, both water and solvent based, are expressly formulated for specific actions that guarantee high durability to the product, excellent operating efficiency and ease of use, making them ideal for both large-scale and industrial processes .
FIELDS OF EMPLOYMENT
Our outdoor products are particularly suitable for the protection of objects exposed to various atmospheric agents, but naturally they are also suitable for the interior
They use windows, doors, windows, stairs, garden furniture, claddings, balconies, pergolas, fences and all those items that in any case require excellent resistance to light and atmospheric agents.
Environmental protection and defense of the working environment
The use of our water-based products is a precise and intelligent choice of responsibility for your company, as well as for the environment in general which immediately translates into concrete advantages:
- Drastic reduction in the emission of solvents
- Improvement of working conditions in the departments or painting rooms Performance benefits
- Greater duration over time
- No yellowing of the film
- Better sealing of opacity Vantaggi operativi
- Short drying times in temperate and above all ventilated environments
- Increased ease of overcoating
- Cleaning tools with water
- Non-flammability of the product and absence of self-combustion of paint residues
KNOWLEDGE OF PROBLEMS, ANALYSIS AND SOLUTION
Especially in the use of water-based products requires a thorough knowledge of wood (coniferous and broad-leaved) and specific environmental conditions. Water-based paints require a minimum temperature to complete the film (normally around 10 ° C.) Therefore in colder and colder periods it is advisable to ventilate the room bringing the temperature above 15 ° C and lowering the temperature. relative humidity below 60%. Always check compatibility with woods, adhesives and gaskets.
Use stainless steel painting equipment or, in any case, specific for water-based products. For washing you must first use the water, then the ns. specific products.
Our water-based paints, containing minimum percentages of containing minimum percentages of solvents, are not classified as "flammable" and therefore do not require particular local storage, only the storage at temperatures between + 8 ° C and + 30 ° C .
THE SUPERIOR ASTRAVERN QUALITY IS TESTED, CERTIFIED AND GUARANTEED
The Astravernici outdoor products concentrate the experience of 2 companies that boast 100 years of total history and continuous research into the formulation of wood coatings. Like all Astravernici products, they are subjected to the most stringent quality and application tests, which have confirmed their superiority and reliability over time. For a particular environment, we have formulated all products with carefully selected raw materials and, when present, with solvents with low environmental impact.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OF EXPOSED PRODUCTS EXTERNAL
To maintain the protection of the products exposed to the outside for as long as possible, it is essential to have good periodic maintenance including cleaning, retouching or repair, refreshment or renewal with our special kit.
- right side = ONLY IMPREGNATE
- left side = PAINTED WITH TRANSPARENT FINISH